Get out there this winter with our 3PMSF rangeMonday 11th September 2023
Summertime is almost over for another year, which means darker nights and more unsettled, extreme weather conditions ahead. It’s important to be prepared for the change to stay safe on the roads, so to help drivers get out there in confidence this winter, we have a range of 3PMSF-certified tyres that can help tackle the conditions with ease.
What is 3PMSF?
3PMSF, or Three Peak Mountain Snowflake, is the EU’s standard that must be met for tyres to be driven on in winter conditions. This demanding certification process ensures that a winter-rated tyre can deliver the handling, grip and braking performance required in snowy, icy and wet conditions, giving drivers confidence and control when they need it most.
It also means tyres with this certification can be driven on in countries with winter tyre legislation in place.
Our 3PMSF-certified range
Our all-terrain tyre is not just suited to tackling tricky surfaces, it is 3PMSF approved, which means the adventures don’t need to stop when the temperature turns colder. Regardless of the changing seasons, Terratoura A/T can provide performance both on and off road all year round, no matter the conditions.
With its blend of off-road capability and on-road comfort and control, Terratoura A/T is a dependable tyre that excels on asphalt, sand, mud, gravel and grass.
Its 5-rib pattern design ensures traction in all weather, while the shoulder blocks and tread centrepoint retain stability and grip on uneven ground.
Our first all-season passenger car range makes difficult driving conditions manageable. Alltoura 4-Seasons and Alltoura H/T 4-Seasons balance the key technical features of both winter and summer tyres to deliver all-round, strong cross climate tyres that consistently perform. The benefit of all-season tyres is they can be fitted in summer or winter, and take you through the year.
Alltoura 4-Seasons offers:
- An intelligent sipe design that provides efficient clearing of water.
- A directional tread pattern that improves traction and braking in wet weather.
- A specially formulated compound delivering dependable grip in extreme temperatures and on the various surfaces that the four seasons demand.
To cater for bigger and heavier passenger vehicles, Alltoura H/T 4-Seasons offers a carefully considered tread block design for stability and durability, as well as solid outer shoulder blocks for a precise steering response.
Fleets need a tyre they can rely on all year round, and so Vantoura 4-Seasons has been designed with a robust construction and durable contact patch to improve longevity and keep vehicles on the road.
Like Alltoura, its solid outer block section provides stability while offering resistance to damage, and its sawtooth sipes actively bite into icy surfaces for grip. Plus, its 3PMSF status can provide confidence to businesses that operations can keep moving no matter the weather.
Our Wintoura range caters to every driver’s needs, from smaller passenger cars, SUVs, high performance vehicles to light commercial vans. All 3PMSF certified, regardless of the journey style, drivers can feel assured taking on icy and snowy roads.
- Zig zag sipes improve traction and lateral grip
- Angled tread block edges and varying pitch sizes help improve noise levels
- Connected centre rib provides assured steering response
- UHP asymmetric tread pattern with a high performance carcass construction for precise handling and a comfortable ride
- Three dimensional sipes and lateral grooves deliver excellent braking performance in winter conditions
- Three main non-uniform circumferential grooves and solid-joined outer blocks provide efficient water dispersion and precise steering
- 3D sipes, circumferential jagged grooves and lateral channels provide efficient water dispersion and extra grip on snow and ice
- Angled tread blocks provide riding comfort and a quieter drive
- High traction centre rib gives assured steering response
- Symmetric tread pattern designed for high traction and good braking performance
- Robust carcass construction remains flexible and adaptive
For more information about our 3PMSF certified tyre range and the benefits of 3PMSF certification, contact your local Davanti dealer using our handy dealer locator.