5 reasons to choose AlltouraThursday 9th February 2023
In an ever-changing climate, the weather is sometimes unpredictable which can catch drivers off guard and put other road users at risk. For peace of mind, all-season tyres allow drivers to feel confident no matter what Mother Nature throws at them, thanks to their ability to adapt to the evolving elements.
Our all-season range caters to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Here are 5 reasons why it’s a logical choice for your vehicle.
- Performance in winter. As with winter tyres, our Alltoura 4-Seasons and Vantoura 4-Seasons tread patterns include sipes which provide extra grip on snow and ice, making them highly effective in comparison to summer tyres in the same conditions. Each of our all-season tyres were rigorously tested in the Arctic Circle at UTAC in Finland to ensure they excelled in all snow and ice testing disciplines
- Effective in the wet. If a sudden heavy downpour occurs, Alltoura and Vantoura can be relied upon to provide effective braking and handling in wet conditions. The directional tread pattern of Alltoura 4-Seasons helps to improve traction and braking when the road surface is slippery, and the sipe design encourages the dispersion of water to prevent aquaplaning. Alltoura H/T 4-Seasons and Vantoura 4-Seasons feature deep longitudinal grooves and a large contact patch to provide safety in the wet without compromising on performance
- Ideal for non-extreme climates. If you live in an area where the weather is fairly consistent – with the average temperature between -10 degrees and plus 30 degrees celsius – all-season is a sensible choice as it can adapt exceptionally to the changing conditions within this temperature range
- Consistent performance whatever the weather. Due to their ability to adapt, drivers can have confidence in the handling capabilities of all-season tyres. They are tough enough to take on every blizzard, downpour and intensity of the summer sun
- Economical and practical. The nature of having a tyre that can perform in every season can save drivers money. It eliminates the need to change tyres over from season to season, plus the cost of storing them safely – a particular advantage for van fleets which need to be able to carry out their work efficiently.
Choosing your all-season tyre
Interested in all-season tyres but not sure what you’re looking out for? All-season tyres are clearly identifiable. They will usually have the words all-season written on the sidewall, however, all-season tyres are also identifiable by an M+S symbol which stands for Mud and Snow, or 3PMSF (3 Peak Mountain Snowflake).
You can also contact your local Davanti dealer for further support.